In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 847
On this Board 346Record: 3046 (4/11/2012)
Online now 829Record: 6210 (3/13/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
Our friends at WKYT have tweeted the Blue/White Game will be aired on a delay in the Lexington market on CW-Lexington, WKYT's sister station. It will be shown at 7 pm on Sunday. I do not know if it will be aired anywhere online.
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by Matt May on 4/10/2013 at 2:38 PM
The annual Blue/White spring football game will be held on Saturday at Commonwealth Stadium. Fans that can’t make it out to the game can see it on a delayed basis, beginning at 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, on the CW Lexington.
Looks like directv has it Sunday at 9pm on ch. 646
Looks like directv has it Sunday at 9pm on ch. 646
Looks like directv has it Sunday at 9pm on ch. 646
Seriously? Alrighty then!! And I'm off work the next day, so that's even better! YES!!
MORE B/W GAME INFO FROM UK:
Additional Blue/White Game Activities
Cat Walk, Free Posters, Wildcat Refuge
LEXINGTON, Ky. – Additional activities and promotions have been confirmed for the Blue/White Spring Football Game. Presented by The Townhomes at Newton Crossing, the game is Saturday, April 13 with kickoff set for 7 p.m. ET at Commonwealth Stadium.
· Fans are invited to the “Cat Walk” -- cheering the team when the Wildcats enter Commonwealth Stadium – at 5:15 p.m. at Gate One.
· Commemorative posters will be given away and may be picked up at the program stands inside the stadium gates.
· The Wildcat Refuge, featuring giant inflatable games for children, will be located outside Gate 9 of the stadium (weather permitting).
More Game Day Information for Fans: UK Athletics has created a one-stop website at www.ukathletics.com/fbgameday to answer all questions regarding parking, traffic, tickets, seating and more. Fans are asked to visit the website before game day, to answer any questions and enhance their Spring Game experience.
Unlike previous spring games, all fans, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter Commonwealth Stadium. Tickets are free and available by calling the UK Athletics Ticket Office at (859) 257-1818 or online at ticketmaster.com (small service fee) on or before April 13. For fans wishing to pick up tickets on game day, they will be available beginning at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 13 at the Will Call booth outside Gate 4 and at a ticketing tent between Gates 10 & 11. Stadium gates 1,2,3,4,9,10,11 and 12 will open to fans at 6 p.m. ET.
Fans will have the chance to purchase or renew 2013 football season tickets at the main ticket booth outside gate 4 of Commonwealth Stadium beginning at 4 p.m. For detailed information on UK football season tickets, visit http://www.ukathletics.com/tickets/tickets-m-footbl.html.
Parking lots will open to the general public at 8 a.m. on game day. Parking surrounding Commonwealth Stadium is free and will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. RV parking is also first-come, first-serve beginning at 7 a.m. on Friday, April 12 in the main RV lot off Alumni Drive.
Fans will also have multiple shuttle options to get to the game. The UK Football Express downtown shuttle ($2.50 one-way/$5 round-trip) will begin at 4 p.m. and will pick up at the Shops at the Civic Center (430 W. Vine), LexTran Transit Center Garage (200 W. Vine) and Ramsey’s (Woodland Ave.).
A shuttle will also run to/from Keeneland beginning at 11:30 a.m. designed for individuals who wish to park at Commonwealth Stadium and receive transportation to Keeneland and then back to Commonwealth Stadium. The shuttle is $1 each way and will pick-up/drop-off in the north Red Lot, directly west of the BCTC campus.
Below is detailed information regarding game day procedures.
· As you approach the Commonwealth Stadium complex, tune in to 1700 AM radio for real-time parking, traffic & lot closure information.
· Please follow direction of all traffic officers and parking personnel to ensure efficient and effective vehicle ingress, parking and egress.
· Pre-game traffic flow will be similar to that of a standard home game. Fans wishing to park in a specific lot will be required to enter the complex from a specified direction, as per the pre-game traffic flow diagram.
· Post-game traffic flow will be similar to that of a standard home game. Parking personnel and traffic officers will direct vehicles to exit the complex, as per the post-game traffic flow diagram.
· Visit www.ukathletics.com/fbgameday/directions.html for more information.
· Real-time parking, traffic & lot closure information, follow @UKParking on Twitter and 1700AM as you approach the complex
· All parking is free. While a portion of the Green Lot will be designated for reserved parking, all remaining available lots will be first-come first-served, and will open at 8:00am on Saturday, April 13.
o See attached Spring Game Parking Diagram for available lots
· Beginning at 6:00 p.m., lots will be filled according to availability. If your desired lot is full upon arrival, you will be directed to the next available lot.
· Fans with tow-behind trailers will be directed to park in the nearest available grass lot (Orange or Purple).
· In order to accommodate the parking demand, please confine your tailgate to behind your vehicle and in one parking stall. ONE SPACE-ONE VEHICLE. Please keep all drive lanes clear for efficient vehicle ingress/egress.
· In the interest of safety, fans’ golf cart use is prohibited on the Commonwealth Stadium complex, to include all parking lots, sidewalks, streets, etc.
· Large industrial-sized cookers and portable generators must be approved by UK Athletics prior to game day.
· Cooper Drive & Residential (R-3) lots on the corner of Sportscenter Drive & Cooper Drive will be closed to all vehicle parking/tailgating.
· A valid state issued hangtag will be required to access free handicapped parking located in the Blue Lot outside Gate 12, Red Lot outside Gate 9 and Tobacco Research Center parking lot, accessible via Farm Rd, west of University Drive. Once disabled parking lots are full, guests will be directed to the closest available parking lot.
· Tobacco Research Center (Farm Rd.) handicapped shuttle will begin at 5:00pm, transporting guests to Commonwealth Stadium Gate 9. Return shuttles begin at the end of the 3rd quarter and will operate until 30 minutes post-game.
· Two 6-passenger golf carts will operate from Gate 9, transporting guests to requested gates outside the stadium.
· UK Football Express – Downtown Shuttle ($2.50 one-way/ $5.00 round-trip) will begin at 4:00 p.m. Tickets are for sale and shuttle will pick up at the Shops at the Civic Center (430 W. Vine), LexTran Transit Center Garage (200 W. Vine) and Ramsey’s (Woodland Ave.)
· Keeneland/Spring Game Shuttle ($1.00 each way) will begin at 11:30 a.m. and is designed for individuals wishing to park at Commonwealth Stadium and receive transportation to Keeneland and back to Commonwealth Stadium
o To utilize the Keeneland/Spring Game shuttle, guests should park in the north Red Lot (located directly west of the BCTC campus). Fans may board the shuttle at the bus stop located on the far east side of the north Red Lot.
· Tobacco Research Center (Farm Rd.) handicapped shuttle will begin at 5:00 p.m., transporting guests to Commonwealth Stadium Gate 9. Return shuttles begin at the end of the 3rd quarter and will operate until 30 minutes post-game.
· Two 6-passenger golf carts will operate from Gate 9, taking guests to requested gates, outside the stadium.
· For more information visit www.ukathletics.com/fbgameday/shuttle.html
· RV parking will be free & first-come first served beginning at 7:00 a.m. on Friday, April 12, in the Main RV lot off Alumni Drive
· Additional RV parking will be available in the Ag RV (North off Cooper Drive) & Visitor RV (Virginia/Press Avenue) lots beginning at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, April 12.
· Tow-behind vehicles will not be permitted in the RV lots, except for trucks pulling a 5th wheel/trailer
· For more information visit www.ukathletics.com/fbgameday/rv.html
· All persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter Commonwealth Stadium.
· Tickets are free and available by calling the UK Athletics Ticket office (859.257.1818) Monday-Friday from 9:00am-4:00pm; on TicketMaster.com (small service fee) or on Saturday, April 13, via the Will Call booth outside Gate 4 or a ticketing tent between Gates 10 & 11.
· Lower level tickets will be reserved seating
· Upper level tickets will be general admission seating
· Pass outs/re-entry is not permitted as per SEC regulations
Anyone know if it will be on espn or streamed online for us overseas Catsfans?
More from UK just now:
The IMG Sports Network will have three University of Kentucky football shows this week, featuring both the television and radio platforms.
Coverage begins Wednesday, April 10, at 7 p.m. ET with the Mark Stoops Radio Show. The show will air on the IMG Sports Radio Network affiliates, including WLAP (630 on the AM dial) in Lexington and WHAS (840 AM) in Louisville. The show features interviews with Coach Stoops, offensive coordinator Neal Brown, defensive coordinator D.J. Eliot and special teams coordinator Bradley Dale Peveto, along with questions from fans.
The Blue/White Spring Game is Saturday, April 13 at 7 p.m. and will be carried on the IMG Sports Radio Network, including WLAP in Lexington and WHAS in Louisville. Tom Leach and Neil Price will call the action with Dick Gabriel reporting from the sidelines. The network pregame show begins at 6:30 p.m.
The Blue/White Game will be telecast on a delayed basis on the IMG Sports Television Network, including the CWKYT in Lexington, on Sunday, April 14 at 7 p.m.
Fox Sports South will also televise the Blue/White Game in the states of Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina and parts of North Carolina at these times:
· Sunday, April 14 at 9 p.m.
· Wednesday, April 17 at 11 p.m.
· Thursday, April 18 at 2 p.m.
Former Wildcat players Jeff Piecoro and Dusty Bonner handle play-by-play and analysis and Dick Gabriel will provide sideline reports.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports