In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 736
Online now 740 Record: 6210 (3/13/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
1. Please recruit Ryan Timmons! He is a game changer! Quit letting elite talent leave the state.
2. There is a lot of young talent on this team. From Sweat, to Henderson, to Foster. First time I can honestly say that these freshmen belong on the field!
3. If the record doesn't reflect the job Joker is doing and the administration lets him go, Mitch should go too. I admit that he has made some good hires, but the Gillipsie hire and letting our team fall back on hard times, is not acceptable.
1. Our staff would love to sign Timmons, but they cannot draft him.
2. I think most who follow the Cats closely believe that we have brought in 2 very good classes in the last 2 years. Mitch knows that as well and I believe for that reason will have more patients with Joker if he just puts a good product on the field this year. Even if it doesn't translate into a certain number of wins.
3. Mitch isn't going anywhere.
1) They ARE recruiting Timmons.
2) Damn straight there is, and the young talent needs to be on the field. Joker's job is pretty much on the line.
3) It would be nice, but pretty sure Mitch isn't going anywhere.
Keep Calm & Stoops On..
I am not sold on Coach Phillips being the right guy at UK, but if we continue to show improvement then halfway through the season we need to extend him for another year. With Max Smith as a sophmore and all our young talent we "should" be much better next year. A coaching change in that situation would do more harm than good.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports