In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 185
Online now 113 Record: 6210 (3/13/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
I've seen a number of threads, so I'll break it down.
LB Ronnie Sneed - Detroit Lions
CB Anthony Mosley - San Francisco 49ers
CB Randall Burden - Arizona Cardinals
P Ryan Tydlacka - Philadelphia Eagles
OT Chandler Burden - Tennessee Titans
WR Matt Roark - New England Patriots
Round - Player - Team
6 - Winston Guy - Seattle Seahawks
6 - Danny Trevathan - Denver Broncos
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by Josh Edwards 2 years ago
Glen Holt via Twitter said we had 8 players sign (including draftees). So, we're missing one I think...
Add Matt Roark to the Patriots, per Joker's Twitter.
Now, who do you think sticks and why?
I still can't believe Stuart Hines didn't get a FA deal?
I believe Matt stated the other day that Hines wasn't pursuing a football career.
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."~Mitch Barnhart 11/4/12
Correct. He has a job with a high ceiling out west.
1. Tydlacka - Chas Henry was ranked 23rd out of 39 punters with attempts last season. If Tydlacka goes in this summer camp and doesn't buckle he should land a job. If not with the Eagles he should be able to find a opening elsewhere.
2. Chandler Burden - Tenn. had one the worst rush offenses in the NFL @ 89.2 yds per game. And starting OG Jake Scott is a Unrestricted Free Agent. Burden is a big strong kid that IMO can play OG or Center in the NFL. Needs more time learning how to play OL so it may be the practice squad for him?
3. Randall Burden - Zona only had 10 int's in 2011 must find some depth at CB. They drafted Jemell Fleming but a good camp showing and Burden ""could"" make the final roster.
4. Ronnie Snead - The Lions are not very good on defense but do have a very solid starter at MLB in Stephen Tulloch. Snead would be a ST's and depth guy but that's fine. IMHO Snead will make a practice roster.
5. Anthony Mosley - ST's guy all the way.
6. Matt Roark - Wouldn't shock me if makes it lol. The Pats have ways of finding guys that other teams didn't see anything in. Can Roark be another feather in the cap?
Ah didn't see that. Thanks guns & Josh.
No problem. I agree with your list for the most part. You are spot on on Burden. He has talent but he needs a little more time to develop. A note on Sneed, he has been training ever since the football season ended. He is motivated and could stick on ST initially in DET.
Is Trevard Lindley still in the NFL? If not does anyone know what he's doing these days? Thanks
He's still in Philadelphia. Chris Matthews is in the CFL.
If Roark makes the Pats, and ends up contributing in any way other than special teams, I'll be happy for him, but pissed that he didn't get his act together for UK. (aside from the UT game anomoly)
Maybe they are signing Roark to be their Wing t quarterback.
This post was edited by Farmy75 2 years ago
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports